Saturday, March 18, 2017

#UberLyftTeslaTaxi #Unicorn





Here's a simple business plan for a startup in Washington State, Grant County. I'm calling it the #UberLyftTeslaTaxiCompany. I'm online right now ordering my first taxi for this company directly from Tesla.com. The cost of the car is in the range of $150K. I need help raising this money but I want to go about it in a totally unique and newsworthy way. Whoever sends in all the pennies sitting in their piggy banks, jars or boxes at home will be given a free lifetime membership to the Infinite Freedom Foundations of Washington State. One of the benefits of that membership will be a free ride from the #InfiniteFreedomFoundations to or from anywhere in Washington State. My plan is to launch this program and buy the #TeslaModelS I am ordering from #Tesla by no later than April 24th, 2017. I already have a driver ready to work full time on this project. So we are starting with only one paid employee. In May I want to order two more Model S #Teslas. Hire another driver and keep doubling every month for 28 months so that by the end of 2020 the #UberLyftTeslaTaxiCab will have one million employees and one million cars on the road in Washington State. So if you are interested in joining me in this incredible adventure, starting with just one penny, send all your pennies to #ThePennyAppreciationFund care of #TheInfiniteFreedomFoundations of #Washington PO Box 184 SoapLake Washington 98851. Minimum #GoFundMe donation is $10.00 in pennies only. 1000 pennies. What have you got to lose by doing this? Nothing. Most people think pennies are worthless. Help me help you get free transport all over Washington with your donations to this cause. #KeepTheChangeMoving. #AlexSGabor.

No comments:

Post a Comment